One of the best techniques adopted on the web marketing to increase the visibility of a website is the Link Popularity: it is the number of generated links from outside platforms which lead to your website.
Link popularity is a measurement of the quality and of the reliability of the contents of a web site and it is also an index which search engines integrate in their algorithms to adjust the position inside the SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
The main tool serving the Link Popularity is the Article Marketing, a form of advertising which comes to life with the aim of promoting a company and its products through thediffusion of online articles.
The distribution of these information on the different online platforms, contributes in the reaching of specific and essential goals:
● Generates direct traffic to the official web site of the company
● Improves the position on search engines
● Manages your own online reputation
Article Marketing improves the online presence of the articles among those certain websites having exclusively the aim of publishing on blogs, directories, forums or online magazines in target with your website.
Each Article marketing Campaign aims, therefore, to increase the online availability of documents that promote products, services, commercial initiatives and news related to our clients.
At the same moment when the resources hosted by the circuits of Article Marketing are optimised for the search engines, it will be gained a double benefit: the position on the engines will improve and there will be an increase in the possibility of converting the traffic of these sites in new visits towards the site of the company.
Another useful tool to build the Link Popularity is the activity of Link Baiting, a process able to encourage the creation of spontaneous links towards a company website thanks to the development of the useful and interesting contents. This technique represents the starting line of a process which will lead to the natural and progressive increase of the link popularity.
In particular, Link Popularity concerns:
● Article marketing activities through the development of articles focused on specific arguments plus their online distribution
● Co-marketing activities through editorial contents for sites or portals with a high traffic
● Blog marketing activities through the insertion of discussions aimed at forums, newsgroups and themed blogs.
● Bait marketing activities through the development of contents useful to encourage outside sites to spontaneously link our pages.